the battery is only keeping a charge for a few hours and battery is draining at 6 when hooked up to voltmeter
if PCM is bad would that drain my battery wont stay charged have to jumpstart on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($495 - 708) in Goodland, MN
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Fishers Island, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($738 - 1,318) in Midlothian, TX
- Transmission Fluid Change ($141 - 174) in Hooper, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($494 - 594) in Wadena, IA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - 448) in Hubbard, OR