the battery is only keeping a charge for a few hours and battery is draining at 6 when hooked up to voltmeter
if PCM is bad would that drain my battery wont stay charged have to jumpstart on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?