this is the first it has ever happened and I just fixed the pressure line for the power steering. later that night the car started over heating and this chocolate milk color is coming out of the antifreeze container
if oil is getting in the antifreeze container is it still a blown head gasket? on 2000 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- How to check fuel pressure on my car?
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?