my abs light is
if my tires are not the right offset what effects would it have on my car on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Weleetka, OK
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Crouse, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($401 - 648) in Panama, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Carthage, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($356 - 509) in Alleene, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($221 - 260) in Chandler Heights, AZ