I noticed the roof was not comply closed and pushed the button to close it. First the front started to open so I pushed to the button to close. It was then that the back stated to open, now the front and back are open and a horrible clicking happens when I push the button to open or close. The driver side rear is locked and will not close or move, the passenger side back will slide back and forth. I read it is a bad cable if so how much to they run?
If my sky0slider roof will not close is it a bad cable? on 2011 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- alarm goes off when i try and start my car. I replaced battery, didn't help
- Do I have to go to a dealer just to check my transmission fluid?
- While driving, the transmission jumps out of gear? I have an automatic.
- Back breaks locking up cant drive it, no fix no one knows whats wrong
- What does it mean when the accelerator starts making noise?