I noticed the roof was not comply closed and pushed the button to close it. First the front started to open so I pushed to the button to close. It was then that the back stated to open, now the front and back are open and a horrible clicking happens when I push the button to open or close. The driver side rear is locked and will not close or move, the passenger side back will slide back and forth. I read it is a bad cable if so how much to they run?
If my sky0slider roof will not close is it a bad cable? on 2011 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- My heat stopped working, topped off the coolant and still no heat.
- Vibration coming from the rear and a little noise and vibration
- Why does my jeep make a crackling noise,and the 4x4 lever is loose
- Jeep died while driving, and wouldn't start again.
- 2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude 4x4 rolled 150 yards backwards into an Elm Tree while