I noticed the roof was not comply closed and pushed the button to close it. First the front started to open so I pushed to the button to close. It was then that the back stated to open, now the front and back are open and a horrible clicking happens when I push the button to open or close. The driver side rear is locked and will not close or move, the passenger side back will slide back and forth. I read it is a bad cable if so how much to they run?
If my sky0slider roof will not close is it a bad cable? on 2011 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?
2011 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($221 - 318) in Tula, MS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($153 - 203) in Wattsville, AL
- 96,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in George, IA
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Hulen, KY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($82 - 90) in Carter Lake, IA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($179 - 238) in Cuba City, WI