when i use the a/c when driving it sucks all the juice out of the battery, and after replacing one battery,I used the a/c again and it started draining the new battery, so after charging the battery back to 100% and putting it back in the car i have been driving with no a/c on and the battery light has stayed off.is there any way that there's something wrong with the a/c system and not the alternator?
If i turn my a/c on while driving the battery light comes on ,why? on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Oakland, AR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($205 - 414) in Berlin, CT
- AC Recharge ($180 - 245) in Fort Necessity, LA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - 306) in Rockham, SD
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 125) in Highland, NY
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($363 - 489) in Fontana, KS