My Transmission works and run perfectly but, it has a loud noise and I tough it may be the Torque Converter but I after replace it, still hear the noise. I was told that some internal bearing it need to be replace but I tough It will be cheaper and faster if I install a new one but, I was also told that the new transmission will need some very expensive programing in order to operate in my car. please help...!!
If I replace the Trans. for a pre-owned, it must be programmed by MB dealer??? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- how to turn the AC off to AC on...hit the button but doesn't turn back on?
- balance shaft replaced by dealer and within 4 months the engine threw a rod.
- What is a front crankcase valve leak
- Is the transmission the same in 2007 and 2008 s550
- After engine completely turn off, the inside light is still turned on.