My Transmission works and run perfectly but, it has a loud noise and I tough it may be the Torque Converter but I after replace it, still hear the noise. I was told that some internal bearing it need to be replace but I tough It will be cheaper and faster if I install a new one but, I was also told that the new transmission will need some very expensive programing in order to operate in my car. please help...!!
If I replace the Trans. for a pre-owned, it must be programmed by MB dealer??? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
Asked by for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- How do i restore data back onto 2010 mercedes benz after replacing a batery.
- Why the engine sound louder than usual
- I have a gas leak, smell very noticeable. No engine light, but difficult start
- Can I get my 07 s550 amp repaired?
- I have done the70.000 mile service I just need to know how to reset the light
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($904 - $1,117) in Beverly, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($587 - $1,350) in Lodi, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($2,125 - $2,472) in Speedwell, VA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Dry Run, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($403 - $462) in Locust Gap, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($542 - $593) in Madera, CA