My Transmission works and run perfectly but, it has a loud noise and I tough it may be the Torque Converter but I after replace it, still hear the noise. I was told that some internal bearing it need to be replace but I tough It will be cheaper and faster if I install a new one but, I was also told that the new transmission will need some very expensive programing in order to operate in my car. please help...!!
If I replace the Trans. for a pre-owned, it must be programmed by MB dealer??? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
Asked by for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- How do i restore data back onto 2010 mercedes benz after replacing a batery.
- my radiator fan runs high with the a/c on all the time even with the heater
- i have oil leak from a vent behind the front wheel passenger side...
- Why the engine sound louder than usual
- I have a gas leak, smell very noticeable. No engine light, but difficult start
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - $404) in Beverly, KS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lodi, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($904 - $1,117) in Speedwell, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($583 - $730) in Dry Run, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($201 - $351) in Locust Gap, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,447 - $2,469) in Madera, CA