My Transmission works and run perfectly but, it has a loud noise and I tough it may be the Torque Converter but I after replace it, still hear the noise. I was told that some internal bearing it need to be replace but I tough It will be cheaper and faster if I install a new one but, I was also told that the new transmission will need some very expensive programing in order to operate in my car. please help...!!
If I replace the Trans. for a pre-owned, it must be programmed by MB dealer??? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- I have a gas leak, smell very noticeable. No engine light, but difficult start
- Can I get my 07 s550 amp repaired?
- My back shade will not go up. Motor works. How do I fix it?
- how to turn the AC off to AC on...hit the button but doesn't turn back on?
- balance shaft replaced by dealer and within 4 months the engine threw a rod.
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($226 - 367) in Beverly, KS
- 30,000 Mile Service ($247 - 350) in Lodi, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($596 - 718) in Speedwell, VA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Dry Run, PA
- Active Suspension System Control Module Replacement ($445 - 466) in Locust Gap, PA
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($79 - 100) in Madera, CA