My Transmission works and run perfectly but, it has a loud noise and I tough it may be the Torque Converter but I after replace it, still hear the noise. I was told that some internal bearing it need to be replace but I tough It will be cheaper and faster if I install a new one but, I was also told that the new transmission will need some very expensive programing in order to operate in my car. please help...!!
If I replace the Trans. for a pre-owned, it must be programmed by MB dealer??? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- After engine completely turn off, the inside light is still turned on.
- My command center, (Radio) keeps going in and out as if it has a short. Anyone?
- I have done the70.000 mile service I just need to know how to reset the light
- how do I reset service d overdue light on my 2009 S550
- My car won't start unless I keep patting the gas rapidly, I've already changed the fuel pump.whats wrong with my car.