new o2 sensor. the computor my mechanic and auto zone put on the van said it was my o2 sensor other back yard mechanics are saying its my excust or manifold and if i put the 02 senor on before i fix the manifold ill ruin my new 02 sensor. i dnt have the money for that 2 happen but i need to fix this problem today before i go to work. basiclly when i start my van and pess the gas it bucks and makes noises for about 10 min of driving then it stops but i noticed im useing a lot of gas. and if i shut the van off for 20min i start it back up same problem please help i just got back on my feet as a subcontrctor and if the dies we dont eat thank u god bless
if i put a new downstream 02 sensor on befor i fix the manifold will it ruin my on 2000 Dodge Ram Van 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.
- How is the suspension different from a pickup?
- Do the oil temp gauge move on acceleration
- My transmission slips seems like when I step on the gas between 30 to 35 miles an hour going into second gear I let off the gas it goes in can't figure it out
- Van was parked and idling, died and now won;t start.