what could that be sensor or fuel pumpi
if i park face down on a hill my car dont start . but if i park up hill it start on 2004 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2004 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($192 - 361) in Appomattox, VA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($814 - 1,018) in Okatie, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($261 - 654) in Royersford, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Chase City, VA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($867 - 899) in Reeds Spring, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($141 - 378) in Knox, IN