None of the spark plugs went bad or anything like that. I am doing a whole tune up and wanted to know if changing 4 plugs instead of all 6, will doing that have any negative effect on the car? The other 2 plugs that didn't get changed are still OK and have had no problems. Just would like to know asap so I can know if I can start it up when tune up is all complete.
If I only change 4 spark plugs out of 6 spark plugs on v6 will it effect the ca? on 1995 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1995 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($373 - 631) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 200) in Ferguson, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($288 - 372) in Nesquehoning, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Foley, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($344 - 364) in Creighton, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($340 - 782) in Mount Washington, NH