only if it idle or you not running fast enough to keep it cool or starting and stopping frequently other than that it change gears smoothly
if I let engine idle for long period of time transmission change gears hard on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Snydertown, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Wolbach, NE
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - 395) in Philipsburg, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Briggsville, AR
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Gardendale, TX