The emissions control system has 3 monitors that are supposed to be continuously monitored. They are the component monitor, the misfire monitor and the fuel system monitor. The PCM is monitoring and evaluating the performance and accuracy of these sub-systems 100 percent of the time. Why would my fuel system monitor be NOT READY and therefore will not pass emissions testing. There are NO codes be displayed neither hard codes or soft codes. Car runs great with no MIL codes but this system is not ready. Can anyone PLEASE help me to get thru emissions. Thank you for your time.
If fuel system monitor not ready and NO codes??? on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
0 answersMay 13, 2012
0 answersJanuary 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 135) in Stillwater, PA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Lake Village, AR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wabasha, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($157 - 256) in Zapata, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($570 - 680) in Chester, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sardinia, NY