My starter went out so I replaced it and now it will not idle only in the morning when its cold and then after it warms up it won't idle.What is the problem with it?Thought it might be a computer reset problem but really don't know any suggestions?
Idling Problems on 2002 Toyota Camry
1 answerDecember 02, 2010
3 answersAugust 16, 2009
2 answersSeptember 18, 2012
1 answerMay 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy