My starter went out so I replaced it and now it will not idle only in the morning when its cold and then after it warms up it won't idle.What is the problem with it?Thought it might be a computer reset problem but really don't know any suggestions?
Idling Problems on 2002 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry25 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry10 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather