My starter went out so I replaced it and now it will not idle only in the morning when its cold and then after it warms up it won't idle.What is the problem with it?Thought it might be a computer reset problem but really don't know any suggestions?
Idling Problems on 2002 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry27 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Arcadia, KS
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cassatt, SC
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Allensville, KY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 232) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($111 - 146) in Niantic, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($427 - 445) in Leiters Ford, IN