idling problem on 2002 Mazda Millenia

when my car is in park it will fluctuaute from 2500 rpms to 1500 sounds like youre mashing the gas when you are not. we have already replaced the massive air flow sensor and still no luck. when the car is in gear it is fine. however, i dont wont to tear it up worse and, need a quote to fix it. right before it started it idled at 1300 for aboout a week after we had topped off the transmission fluid and changed the oil if that matters.

by in Stockbridge, GA on July 31, 2012
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by on July 31, 2012
sounds like a vaccum leak have that ck'd
COMMENT by on July 31, 2012
We dropped it off at a Shop tonight to be hooked up to Diagnostics, i will keep you posted.. god curse Mazda. lol
There are T-shaped vacuum connectors under the intake manifold that can break and cause a rough idle.
I'll pull up to a light, the idle will be fine for a 5-7 seconds, then the engine shudders a little and the idle suddenly drops a few hundred RPMs to the point it almost wants to stall. It will th...
When I come to a complete stop my car shakes and when it shakes the lights go a little dim?
I was told idle air control I changed it but still have the same issue
how much money to replace super-charger to get the car in great running condition