when my car is in park it will fluctuaute from 2500 rpms to 1500 rpms..it sounds like youre mashing the gas when you are not. we have already replaced the massive air flow sensor and still no luck. when the car is in gear it is fine. however, i dont wont to tear it up worse and, need a quote to fix it. right before it started it idled at 1300 for aboout a week after we had topped off the transmission fluid and changed the oil if that matters.
idling problem on 2002 Mazda Millenia
1 answer 1 comment
sounds like a vaccum leak have that ck'd
Verified for the Mazda Millenia15 reports
0 answersJanuary 07, 2015
1 answerApril 24, 2015
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .
- Flashing check engine light & car idles low???