My car makes a loud noise when its idling in park or when I am stopped at a light. Any ideas?
Idling Noise on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Check the engine oil level first. After that the noise is very difficult to speculate as to its cause with out being able to hear it first hand. Could be anything from a cracked exhaust manifold, to a hydraulic lifter to more serious internal engine problems
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerApril 23, 2015
Dealer thinks it may be a cam sensor. Car is stalling randomly while idling and sometimes won't go right away from a complete stop.
1 answerApril 28, 2015
1 answerJanuary 29, 2015
3 answersFebruary 28, 2009
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(33)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(139)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?