My car makes a loud noise when its idling in park or when I am stopped at a light. Any ideas?
Idling Noise on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Check the engine oil level first. After that the noise is very difficult to speculate as to its cause with out being able to hear it first hand. Could be anything from a cracked exhaust manifold, to a hydraulic lifter to more serious internal engine problems
Dealer thinks it may be a cam sensor. Car is stalling randomly while idling and sometimes won't go right away from a complete stop.
1 answerApril 28, 2015
1 answerApril 23, 2015
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerJanuary 29, 2015
3 answersFebruary 28, 2009
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(33)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(139)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Highfalls, NC
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Norwich, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rosebush, MI
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tripp, SD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Bokeelia, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($255 - 268) in Fairmount City, PA