cables ok, coolant level ok, have not checked air control motor. codes P0 300, 301, 302, 303, and 304 show up which are cylinder misfire, check engine light does not come on. think it may be narrowed to to air control motor.
Idles too high on 2002 Toyota Celica
1 answerJuly 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?