We have a gremlin living in our 96 Sentra. It reveals itself intermittently. Its characteristics are-rough idle so rough the engine stalls. Sometimes I can feel a hesitation or drag at highway speeds. I have exhausted 3 mechanics with this problem 1 of them a top Nissan wrench in our area. We have replaced the Distributor,idle control motor and several sensors including the crank sensor. I have $800.00 into this problem and still haven't nailed it.. The car runs great when the gremlin is sleeping. HELP!!!
idles rough and stalls on 1996 Nissan Sentra
Verified for the Nissan Sentra14 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Where are the air sensors located.
- Why My drive shaft under the drive wheel keeps leaking despite repeated repairs?
- the car started and dies then starts up. Now it has now power .
- All week it was driving fine but now my car won't start
- has a hissing sound. When decelerating no power shuts off drive 20mph fine