Just had O2 sensor installed and a tune up and engine light came back on and the cars still idle rough when i come to a stop
idles rough on 2002 Mazda Protege
Verified for the Mazda Protege33 reports
2 answersApril 29, 2009
1 answerAugust 02, 2013
2 answersNovember 13, 2013
2 answersFebruary 06, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- I need a timing belt cover I wanted to know how much will that cost ?
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust