Just had O2 sensor installed and a tune up and engine light came back on and the cars still idle rough when i come to a stop
idles rough on 2002 Mazda Protege
Verified for the Mazda Protege35 reports
Verified for the Mazda Protege30 reports
2 answersApril 29, 2009
1 answerAugust 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?