car revs high sportatically when idling, periodically stalls when in park. i had a mechanic check and they found a faulty seal that they thought was letting air into the fuel. this seemed to be fixed for about a week but has started again. also the enginge light comes on when it is wet out and since we have had snow for the last couple months im not sure if the two are related
Idles High on 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1 answerSeptember 28, 2014
0 answersMay 09, 2012
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
- When driving the low oil level come on. Then the car cuts off while driving. Will start back up. ?? ?
- Random Cylinder Misfire and engine stuttering
- I'm not able to turn my steering left cause very hard what could that be.
- The info center will not come up on start up. will eventually then lights come on and fan will operate.
- My boost is not kicking in