When first started it acts like a carburated motor that needs choked, wants to die but doesn't,as it warms up it idles a little better, then driving on highway it skips like its going to stall but but not all the time,I have changed the ignition module,the integrated control module,and checked the timing,new air and fuel filters, no improvement,any help would be appreciated.
Idles a little rough,skips a beat now and then at highway speeds,getting worse. on 1993 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1993 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($105 - 145) in Maroa, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Galva, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($135 - 208) in Cornell, WI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,022 - 1,994) in Clontarf, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($665 - 734) in Verdigre, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($207 - 759) in Le Roy, NY