When first started it acts like a carburated motor that needs choked, wants to die but doesn't,as it warms up it idles a little better, then driving on highway it skips like its going to stall but but not all the time,I have changed the ignition module,the integrated control module,and checked the timing,new air and fuel filters, no improvement,any help would be appreciated.
Idles a little rough,skips a beat now and then at highway speeds,getting worse. on 1993 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order