Dealer tech stated abnormal winding noise from engine area, recomended; replace 3rd idler bearings, tensioner bearings and belt
idlers bearings replacement on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl