Squeeking from Idler pulley area when cold,dissapates when engine is warm. Pulley was replaced last year and now is doing again. Other than replacing every year what can I do to eliminate this? What should the cost be to replace pulley and time needed? Also had the serpintine belt replaced about a month before the pully
Idler pulley on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan17 reports
15 answersDecember 25, 2008
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(24)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(128)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kulpsville, PA
- Battery Replacement ($140 - 189) in Powell, OH
- 72,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Penitas, TX
- 96,000 Mile Service ($352 - 505) in Thomson, GA
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($50 - 61) in Hayden, CO
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,214 - 1,428) in Wilmington, VT