thank u i completed the job but it still hissin and shutin off after it warms up
idlen bad on 1999 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1999 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($309 - $496) in Hagaman, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($213 - $274) in Orange Lake, FL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($274 - $393) in Tooele, UT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($72 - $187) in Gibbonsville, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($219 - $364) in Chinchilla, PA
- Horn Replacement ($99 - $114) in Atlas, MI