so u think it cud be da intake manafold gasket?
idlen on 1999 Mazda 626
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
July 07, 2009
Yes, it could be the intake manifold gasket, or something else. You need to isolate the leak, it could be a hose under the manifold too. Use a spray bottle with water, that way you can pinpoint the leak more precisely.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
1999 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in Hagaman, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - 593) in Orange Lake, FL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Tooele, UT
- 30,000 Mile Service ($297 - 429) in Gibbonsville, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($207 - 537) in Chinchilla, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($455 - 706) in Atlas, MI