My engine surges at idle to about 1100 rpm. It does not always do it. My mechanic has checked everything out and can find no problems. He confirmed that the O2 sensors are good and that the IAC valve is good. There are no fault codes set. It does not matter if the engine is hot or cold when it happens. Any thoughts?
Idle Surge on 2003 Honda Odyssey
1 answerJune 10, 2010
0 answersSeptember 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute
- What could the problem be will not crank or start and some dash lights stay on