My engine surges at idle to about 1100 rpm. It does not always do it. My mechanic has checked everything out and can find no problems. He confirmed that the O2 sensors are good and that the IAC valve is good. There are no fault codes set. It does not matter if the engine is hot or cold when it happens. Any thoughts?
Idle Surge on 2003 Honda Odyssey
2 more answers
1 answerJune 10, 2010
0 answersSeptember 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2003 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($189 - 231) in Walstonburg, NC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Clinton, NJ
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dimmitt, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 589) in Haviland, OH
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($2,227 - 4,954) in Brussels, WI
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 78) in Bland, MO