i have a 1997 ford f-150 v6 4.2 and the problem i am having is when it idles it jumps between 500 and 700 rpm and acts like it wants to shut off and when its in gear at a red light it does the same and then i push my gas to go and it almost stalls out on me but when i get going it runs good. why would it be doing that
idle problems on 1997 Ford F-150
1 answerNovember 27, 2009
2 answersFebruary 08, 2010
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
5 answersNovember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- cuanto me cuesta reemplazar el motor por otro de uso?,
- What would cause a vibration/ rubbing noise when turning the vehicle?
- Why would overdrive light on shifter blink on and off constantly?
- Are there more than one size rear u-joint on my truck?
- What controls the engine idle speed when a/c cycles on and off.