2001 ford escape runs very rough at cold start in the morning runs at very low idle and wants to stall . after car is driven for ten minutes car runs normal . got code for egr problem and replaced all egr parts . problem still exists .
idle problem when starting 2001 ford escape 6cyl 3.0 ltr on 2001 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2001 Ford Escape Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($106 - $130) in Harvey, ND
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - $145) in Durand, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($505 - $639) in Cedar Hill, MO
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($601 - $844) in Buhl, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($384 - $570) in Cherry Point, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($193 - $244) in Kirkwood, IL