It will start, but when it started the idle jumps high to low and then dies after a while. And where is the timing mark? Some times it does not start why is that?
IDLE POSITION on 1990 Dodge Dakota
1 answerJune 11, 2015
3 answersFebruary 13, 2011
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Dakota9 reports
1 answerMay 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- where is the camshaft sensor loacted
- Why would oil be leaking from wire loom on passenger side front inner fender?
- 2002 Dodgedakotesport 4by4 replaced fuel pump no power to fuel pump
- air bags ligth stays on. could it be a module problem was it recalled
- My headlight switch went bad now I'm having problems with the starter