It will start, but when it started the idle jumps high to low and then dies after a while. And where is the timing mark? Some times it does not start why is that?
IDLE POSITION on 1990 Dodge Dakota
1 answerJune 11, 2015
3 answersFebruary 13, 2011
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Dakota9 reports
1 answerMay 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home