when car is started engine races and then cuts down to about 700 rpm. when driving and then stopping at destination car races so much (over1000rpm) when putting car in reverse it kicks in hard. is there an idle sensor on this vehicle or is there something wrong with a choke.
idle on car races from 700rpm to over 1000. on 1999 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time