when car is started engine races and then cuts down to about 700 rpm. when driving and then stopping at destination car races so much (over1000rpm) when putting car in reverse it kicks in hard. is there an idle sensor on this vehicle or is there something wrong with a choke.
idle on car races from 700rpm to over 1000. on 1999 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?