My 91 nissan maxima idle ok at 650 to700rpm then press the gas a little and jumps over 1500rpm nothing less,... any ideas???
idle ok, but jumps to high on 1991 Nissan Maxima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
April 19, 2011
Throttle body may be sticking - need cleaned. Idle control valve could be sticking. Concentrate your attentions on the air intake and throttle body area.
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
1991 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($120 - 202) in Henderson, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($224 - 727) in Evansville, WY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($291 - 465) in Beatrice, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($858 - 1,095) in Green Lake, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($109 - 265) in Hammond, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($202 - 256) in Smithfield, ME