when the engine warms up and i come to a stop the rpm's stops @ 800 rpm's and a moment later the idle drops to 600 rpm's and is @ a rough idle.......whats wrong
idle not stable on 2000 Mazda Protege
2 answersFebruary 06, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust
- My trunk keep sounding like it slamming close while driving, what is that?