when the engine warms up and i come to a stop the rpm's stops @ 800 rpm's and a moment later the idle drops to 600 rpm's and is @ a rough idle.......whats wrong
idle not stable on 2000 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2000 Mazda Protege Estimates