when the engine warms up and i come to a stop the rpm's stops @ 800 rpm's and a moment later the idle drops to 600 rpm's and is @ a rough idle.......whats wrong
idle not stable on 2000 Mazda Protege
2 answersFebruary 06, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- I have a Mazda protege 2001 with the 1.6 and it doesn't want to accelerate what
- I need a timing belt cover I wanted to know how much will that cost ?
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.