tried cleaning throttle body but same thing check all vac, lines are gd
idle keeps going up and down real fast after truck is warm up on 1990 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located