replaced isolater grommets, crank and cam position sencors, egr valve iac valve, tps sensor, maf sensor, upper and lower intake gaskets and replaced lower intake with a used lower intake. i would like to the the used lower intake didnt have the same problem as the original. any other ideas or suggestions?
idle fluctuates till eventual stall or it idles around 1500 rpm on 2001 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2001 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($451 - 687) in Calumet, OK
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 90) in Saint Martinville, LA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($194 - 256) in Kingston Mines, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($481 - 717) in Cumberland, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($455 - 521) in Old Greenwich, CT
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($26 - 34) in Bee, NE