replaced isolater grommets, crank and cam position sencors, egr valve iac valve, tps sensor, maf sensor, upper and lower intake gaskets and replaced lower intake with a used lower intake. i would like to the the used lower intake didnt have the same problem as the original. any other ideas or suggestions?
idle fluctuates till eventual stall or it idles around 1500 rpm on 2001 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
2001 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($170 - 267) in Calumet, OK
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($272 - 354) in Saint Martinville, LA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Kingston Mines, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($491 - 578) in Cumberland, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($202 - 243) in Old Greenwich, CT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($155 - 196) in Bee, NE