advance auto told me a vacum leak but today i check under my car all over cudin feel no air or leaks idk were it cud be but the hissin really loud it lik comen frm the left side of the intake manfold but idk wat to do or weat is
idle bad on 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerJuly 04, 2009
0 answersOctober 23, 2016
1 answerJanuary 13, 2013
1 answerJuly 05, 2010
2 answersJuly 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1999 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($57 - $111) in Hagaman, NY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($207 - $278) in Orange Lake, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($113 - $190) in Tooele, UT
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Gibbonsville, ID
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($89 - $207) in Chinchilla, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($59 - $200) in Atlas, MI