advance auto told me a vacum leak but today i check under my car all over cudin feel no air or leaks idk were it cud be but the hissin really loud it lik comen frm the left side of the intake manfold but idk wat to do or weat is
idle bad on 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerJuly 04, 2009
1 answerJanuary 13, 2013
1 answerJuly 07, 2009
2 answersJuly 09, 2009
1 answerJuly 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.
- If I disconnect battery to get rid of check engine light, will car pass inspecti