idle arm on 2001 GMC Jimmy

is the idle arm the same thing as a tie rod end

by in Falls Church, VA on August 27, 2009
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , August 27, 2009
No, these are two different parts. Here is a picture that shows what they both look like: