On the 4 cylinder mazda tribute it is difficult to reach the IAC. what do i need to remove in order to have better access to it?
Idle Air Control Valve (IAC) replacement on 2002 Mazda Tribute
Verified for the Mazda Tribute27 reports
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
3 answersMarch 14, 2011
2 answersFebruary 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change