On the 4 cylinder mazda tribute it is difficult to reach the IAC. what do i need to remove in order to have better access to it?
Idle Air Control Valve (IAC) replacement on 2002 Mazda Tribute
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
3 answersMarch 14, 2011
2 answersFebruary 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
- where is fuel filter located?on 2005 mazda tribute inline?just want to change
- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN THE ENGINE STARTS AND DIES WHEN ENGAGE TO 1?
- Why is truck up at 3 when in park?
- High Beams working but regular headlights are not working.