changed idle air control valve, now check engine light is on
idle air control valve on 1995 Jaguar XJ6
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
April 11, 2010
What code are you getting from the engine control module?
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1995 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($150 - 253) in Wallace, SD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in McCloud, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($488 - 686) in Keller, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($570 - 833) in Adel, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Helen, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($709 - 721) in Croswell, MI