can the IACV (idle air control valve) be cleaned or rebuilt? i believe mine is not functioning correctly.
Idle Air Control Valve on 2008 Honda Civic
2 answersSeptember 05, 2011
1 answerApril 13, 2011
1 answerAugust 22, 2011
1 answerApril 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die