It is roughly 12" - approx in the center just behind the front wheels. It is flexible, so not metal and was covered in black grease or oil. it has holes in it and the portion that is hanging is sort of "L" or boomerang shaped.
I'd like to identify something that is hanging from the underside of my car. on 1995 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test