It is roughly 12" - approx in the center just behind the front wheels. It is flexible, so not metal and was covered in black grease or oil. it has holes in it and the portion that is hanging is sort of "L" or boomerang shaped.
I'd like to identify something that is hanging from the underside of my car. on 1995 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1995 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($483 - 651) in Oxford Junction, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($180 - 277) in Luling, LA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Stanhope, IA
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Bourbonnais, IL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dana, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,066 - 1,159) in Alpena, AR