Icons on dash such as seat belt light, engine light, abs light do not come on (flash on) when you turn car on? It seems to be a wiring problem, where do I start there are two open wire by the dash, but i do noe at all where they go? Pleasse Help!
Icons on dash such as seat belt light, engine light, abs light do not come on? on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - $521) in Ord, NE
- AC Compressor Replacement ($715 - $851) in Atlantic Beach, NC
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($124 - $158) in Lake Elmo, MN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in North Rose, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($409 - $507) in Wolford, VA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($489 - $698) in Pittsview, AL