where is the intake air temp. sensor location in 2004 bmw x5
iat sensor on 2004 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2004 BMW X5 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,278 - 2,942) in Davis, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($593 - 683) in Chestnut, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($152 - 225) in Sherborn, MA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($543 - 874) in Bonduel, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($66 - 71) in Acampo, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Fly Creek, NY