My idle was high about 1500 rpm s I cleaned the idle air control valve and adjusted it, the car then ran at 750 rpm s but after a couple of days it started stalling ,it is like electrical just stalling outright with no sputtering or anything,in a few minutes it will start up and run agian,seems to do it randomly,i had the dealer change the key switch on a warranty recall but this didnt help. Does anyone have an idea?
iac problems,stalling randomly on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?