My idle was high about 1500 rpm s I cleaned the idle air control valve and adjusted it, the car then ran at 750 rpm s but after a couple of days it started stalling ,it is like electrical just stalling outright with no sputtering or anything,in a few minutes it will start up and run agian,seems to do it randomly,i had the dealer change the key switch on a warranty recall but this didnt help. Does anyone have an idea?
iac problems,stalling randomly on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois