My idle was high about 1500 rpm s I cleaned the idle air control valve and adjusted it, the car then ran at 750 rpm s but after a couple of days it started stalling ,it is like electrical just stalling outright with no sputtering or anything,in a few minutes it will start up and run agian,seems to do it randomly,i had the dealer change the key switch on a warranty recall but this didnt help. Does anyone have an idea?
iac problems,stalling randomly on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?