A member identified the passenger side ticking noise as the exhaust manifold bolts burning-off (should be a recall) that was the problem. The repair suggestions were right on, especially removing the fender liner. A side note, the exhaust bolts are only torqued to 17 ft/lbs so they come out quite easily. O2 and EGR readings seem to have improved. Thank you all.
I would like to say thanks the for advice on my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500, hemi. on 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.