My car was in a front end accident I'm trying to figure out is this the reason why my coil spring is bent or are there other ways of this happening???
I would like to know why would a coil spring be bent? on 2008 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
2008 Honda Civic Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($153 - 274) in Winters, CA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Goodwin, SD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($429 - 567) in Afton, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 390) in Livonia, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($333 - 540) in Mauckport, IN