when i turn car over it wont start it spits and sputters back through carb
i would like to know where the crank sensor is located and how to change it on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raymond, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($152 - 265) in Burns, KS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Bloomfield, MO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 276) in Valentines, VA
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($72 - 117) in Asbury, WV
- Battery Replacement ($186 - 209) in Somersville, CT