I have just purchased this truck used, with 60,000 miles on it from a local reputable dealership. It is of course, beyond the standard protocol warranty. I wonder what quotes people are getting to repair this problem? There is a loud ticking when accelerating and it appears to be progressive. What is the fix for the problem, too?
I would like to know what the cost associated with this problem? on 2007 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Vsc off.....Trac off.... engine light came on and it's overheating
- Instructions to hook up Factory Sat/Radio (from dealer)
- truck idoling while stop at store -I returned 4lo light flashing 4x4 not engaged
- I can't get out of 4wd
2007 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($387 - 510) in Hollywood, FL
- Radiator Replacement ($552 - 673) in Kermit, WV
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 82) in Kintnersville, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($225 - 318) in Fort Laramie, WY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Pierce, ID
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($85 - 192) in Wimauma, FL