I have just purchased this truck used, with 60,000 miles on it from a local reputable dealership. It is of course, beyond the standard protocol warranty. I wonder what quotes people are getting to repair this problem? There is a loud ticking when accelerating and it appears to be progressive. What is the fix for the problem, too?
I would like to know what the cost associated with this problem? on 2007 Toyota Tundra
Asked by for the 2007 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- just started going crazy. made it home & now like the computer is nuts
- A/T TEMPERATURA IS UP and engine don't want to start
- There is a musty smell in the cabin. Have had it since new. Its kept clean.
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Had my 2002 Toyota Tundra warming up to leave, it then stopped running on it own
2007 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hollywood, FL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($219 - $427) in Kermit, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement ($166 - $232) in Kintnersville, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($204 - $263) in Fort Laramie, WY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($290 - $333) in Pierce, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($543 - $660) in Wimauma, FL