91 dodge , nice lil truck but I can never tell just how fast I am going since the speedo does not work , my truck is a standard with a 3.9L V6 also the anti lock lite stays on always ? Thanks for listening ~ FIRE ~
I would like to know if the speedometer has a fuse somewhere since it is Elec. on 1991 Dodge D150
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- The oil pressure gauge and temperature gauge both stopped working
- I have a dodge ram d150 8 cylinder with a possible torque converter problem.
- I here a whining noise while driving
- Why does my 1982 engine rev in park but will not rev in drive?
- Truck runs but at night time when I turn on the headlights it dies changed alter
1991 Dodge D150 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($138 - 299) in Punta Santiago, PR
- Fuel Filter Change ($61 - 80) in Hot Springs National Park, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Munich, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Saint Paul, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($284 - 330) in Lahmansville, WV
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Kahului, HI