leaking under the glove compartment
I would like to know how to replace a heater core on a 2008 Chrysler Sebring con on 2008 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2008 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($494 - 673) in Francestown, NH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($761 - 1,117) in Petersburg, PA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($424 - 660) in Mary D, PA
- Starter Replacement ($277 - 952) in Charleston, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($788 - 1,442) in Shirley, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Adah, PA