and dont know wher ther located at. codes p1131,p0175,p0133,p1131,p0174. can u show me wher this things are on the motor
i would like to fix my trouble codes. but dont know what parts are they. on 1996 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1996 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($347 - 405) in Argusville, ND
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Casa Blanca, NM
- 90,000 Mile Service ($456 - 640) in Sibley, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($160 - 208) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Ector, TX
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($144 - 204) in Henning, MN