and dont know wher ther located at. codes p1131,p0175,p0133,p1131,p0174. can u show me wher this things are on the motor
i would like to fix my trouble codes. but dont know what parts are they. on 1996 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1996 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($344 - 448) in Argusville, ND
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($157 - 238) in Casa Blanca, NM
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sibley, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - 300) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 212) in Ector, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($237 - 321) in Henning, MN