The service engine light is staying on. An when I drop the gearshit into 1st or 2nd gear a lightcome on that says track off.
I would like to ask why my car wil not go when Iput it in any gear? on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Dundas, IL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berkey, OH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 238) in Pembina, ND
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - 600) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($258 - 274) in Kosciusko, MS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 103) in Raven, KY