I carry a lot of tools in the bed of my truck. I have rear air shocks but they are leaking and need replaced. Should I buy air shocks (what are best for heavy loads) or conventional shocks?
I would like some suggestions as to which is the better choice for rear shocks. on 2003 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2003 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($889 - 1,122) in Aroma Park, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worcester, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Hartsville, TN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Galesburg, MI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 132) in Shelby, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($365 - 723) in Riverton, IA